ページ
HOME
ABOUT ME
PRIMA CLASS
DESIGN TEAMS
GALLERY
VIDEOS
2016年4月17日日曜日
My First Sizzix work
記念すべき一作目です~
ぜひ、シジックスのブログへ遊びに行ってくださいね!
(全容は、シジックスのブログのみでのご紹介しかできないんです・・・・ごめんなさい)
シジックスのブログ
http://www.sizzix.co.uk/blog/hello-from-japan/
2 件のコメント:
Patty O'Malley
2016年4月18日 3:16
Beautiful tag!
返信
削除
返信
返信
Pam
2016年4月18日 21:47
Love this!
返信
削除
返信
返信
コメントを追加
もっと読み込む...
次の投稿
前の投稿
ホーム
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
人気の投稿
the G45/Art Glitter/Want to Scrap Blog Hop
Welcome to hoppers ! Exciting blog hop starts today. I hope you're enjoying this great blog hop as much as we are! Be sure to...
Graphic45 & Petaloo Blog Hop!
Hi,everyone! There is an exciting event in this week. It's a Blog Hop with Petaloo and Graphic45!! Of course there will be ...
Graphic45 DT work & Giveaway !
Hi,everyone. I want to share my projects for Graphic45 today. I made 3 colors tags with Secret Garden collection that I loooove!! The...
National Scrapbook Day!
Welcome to the NSD Prima Blog Hop! Prima has a fun-packed day planned with the wonderful Ambassadors, the talented Design Team, and our...
Beautiful tag!
返信削除Love this!
返信削除